Agilio Software has appointed a new Dental Clinical board to add a depth of clinical expertise to Agilio’s product portfolio.
The current iLearn and ProDentalCPD offerings will be overseen by the Dental Clinical Board, who will pinpoint current and future learning needs within the dental industry to enable Agilio to deliver content that is relevant, interesting, and useful to its members. The Board will also assist in the creation of new learning content, authoring editorial pieces for use online under the Agilio and ProDentalCPD brands. In addition, members can look forward to exciting new content, such as webinars, text- and video-based courses.
The new Dental Clinical Board will also have a proactive role representing Agilio and ProDentalCPD at industry events and will be forging partnerships with key dental partners with a view to growing and enhancing what the brands already offer members.
The Dental Clinical Board includes an impressive line-up, with a wealth of experience, consisting of the following experts in their field:
- Mr Robert Dyas – Clinical Director of ProDentalCPD, oral surgeon and ITI fellow
- Mr Simon Hearnshaw – Training Programme Director, Learner Support and Faculty Development, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Fiona Ellwood BEM – Academic Lead and Moderator at Bangor University (Dental Nursing), mental health wellness campaigner, and doctoral researcher
- Dr Fiona Sandom – Dental Therapist, DPSU Lead and North Wales Reginal Lead for Health Education and Improvement Wales
- Ian Mills – Associate Professor of Primary Care Dentistry, Peninsula Dental School, past Dean of the Faculty of General Dental Practice, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Dr Ben Wild – Chief Clinical Officer at Riverdale Healthcare
- Dr Gerry Morrow – Medical Director and Editor, Agilio Software
- Dr David Fraser – Head of Clinical Development – Dental, Agilio Software
Agilio states that the Dental Clinical Board will add a greater level of assurance and trust for members.
Andy Sloan, Managing Director – Dental, Agilio Software, said: ‘We have been working hard to build a strong Dental Clinical Board to further enhance the quality of the products in our dental division. We are proud to be working with such a high calibre group, whose expertise is already making a positive impact. This is a significant advancement for Agilio, providing further reassurance for our members, and I am looking forward to working with the Board and seeing the exciting direction this collaboration will take us in.’
For more information about Agilio Software, please visit www.agiliosoftware.com.