ADI Honorary Memberships PresentedFeatured Products Promotional Features
Posted by: The Probe 3rd July 2019
At the recent ADI Team Congress 2019, the Association of Dental Implantology acknowledged the hard work and dedication of many of its Past Presidents. It announced and presented prestigious Honorary Memberships to the following individuals in recognition for all they have done for the association (Presidential terms in parentheses):
- Philip Freiberger (1992 – 1993)
- Roy Sennett (1994 – 1995)
- Paul Stone (2003 – 2005)
- Anthony Bendkowski (2007 – 2009)
- Stephen Jacobs (2009 – 2011)
- Cemal Ucer (2011 – 2013)
- Philip Friel (2013 – 2015)
- Craig Parker (2015 – 2017)
Congratulations to all!
For more information on the ADI and all upcoming ADI events, please visit www.adi.org.uk
ADI members benefit from significantly reduced rates for ADI educational events, join online today.