Tooth Whitening and Managing Sensitivity
Join us online for Tooth Whitening and Managing Sensitivity with SDI
An invaluable online seminar, Tooth Whitening and Managing Sensitivity with SDI
– talking, techniques and tips presented by Linda Greenwall, in association with SDI pola.
The hour-long event will share inspirational knowledge that clinicians will be able use straight away in practice.
The CPD accredited seminar will focus on 6 core issues:
- The vital classification of bleaching techniques to assist with predictable treatment planning for the various tooth whitening programmes required to obtain successful outcomes.
- The evaluation of new patients requesting bleaching
- Management of bleaching related sensitivity and further associated problems that may arise
- The question of ‘how white, is white enough’ as well as issues related to bleachorexia
- Why tooth whitening is the practice of dentistry and not for whitening kiosks
- Tooth bleaching techniques and how to combine these treatments with further aesthetic dentistry
If you would like to improve your communication techniques to provide comfortable dentistry, this online seminar is for you!