Anterior Composites: A Practical Guide
By Louis Mackenzie GDP working in Birmingham clinical lecturer at the University of Birmingham School of dentistry.
This webinar aims to provide an update on the latest innovative materials, equipment and evidence-based clinical techniques for the restoration of anterior teeth using direct composite.
Aims and Objectives
By the end of this lecture, delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of all clinical stages for a range of direct anterior composite procedures including:
• Case selection (from small class IV to wear cases)
• Shade selection
• Tooth preparation
• Isolation and Matrix techniques
• Bonding (including Universal Adhesives)
• Composite placement and shaping techniques
• Polychromatic layering techniques
• Light Curing
• Shaping, finishing and polishing
• Maintenance of anterior composite restorations
By the end of this lecture, delegates will be able to enhance patient care by optimising all clinical stages of direct anterior composite restorations. This webinar is designed to provide educational material conforming to the General Dental Council’s development outcome C (Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice).