About the Course
• Understand why heat treatment and twisting of NiTi was a major breakthrough in endodontics
• Realise that some heat-treated files have limitations in terms of cutting efficiency
• Be aware that there are systems produced using a novel heat treatment that combine cutting efficiency and flexibility in one file and in the necessary places
• Appreciate why maxillary second molars are one of the most challenging teeth to treat and how those challenges might be overcome
• Recognise how to avoid taper lock in certain situations, which creates a great deal of torsional and bending stress in the same spot.