About the Course
On completing this Enhanced CPD article, the reader will understand:
1. That a cost-benefit analysis seeks to improve objectivity within the decision-making process
2. The origins of the cost-benefit analysis technique
3. How cost-benefit analysis is applicable to dentistry
4. How to begin to undertake a cost-benefit analysis in relation to patient plans
5. How to move forward depending upon the outcome of the cost-benefit analysis.
PLEASE NOTE: Now that you have completed the course, the certificate for your CPD hours will be emailed to you by Patient Plan Direct. At this point, you will have the opportunity to request your email address be deleted from their database. If you do not wish your email address to be shared, please do not complete the module.
The Probe Team