Quintess Denta is a specialist surgical company delivering state-of-the-art products into dental practices across the UK and Ireland that support workflow efficiency.
Founded by dentist James Hamill, and led by Managing Director, Ken O’ Brien, this Ireland-based company is more than a repair or sales company; it is an integral part of your practice.
Among the quality products available from Quintess Denta are:
- Neodent implants – offering an outstanding ability to maintain and preserve bone around the connection
- Futudent cameras – a solution for superior dental documentation in daily dentistry
- Imetric 4D – technology at the pinnacle of implant measuring and revolutionising the workflow for multi-implant restorations
- Nouvag motor system – capable of perfectly accomplishing any procedural step in implantology, due to its wide range of motor management and gear ratio
- Loocid drills – drill faster and at significantly lower temperatures, resulting in better implant stability and quicker integration.
Meanwhile, Quintess Denta’s restoration centre covers repairs to most popular handpiece brands, with expertise in fixing electric and air turbines as well as scalers.