Work with Prof Ucer for the best resultsFeatured Products Promotional Features
Posted by: The Probe 7th December 2019
The Centre for Oral-Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Reconstruction in Manchester (an international ZAGA Centre) offers, on referral, dental and oral implant rehabilitation in a purpose-built dental implant hospital.
Led by Professor Cemal Ucer, Specialist Oral Surgeon, the centre is run by a clinical oral surgical team including consultant anaesthetists and theatre staff, who have a track record of more than 25 years’ experience. Treatments available at the centre include:
- Maxillary sinus grafting
- 3D customised allograft block bone grafting
- Vertical GBR, with or without simultaneous implant placement
- Autologous PRF/PRP growth factor therapy
- Nerve lateralisation or repositioning
- Zygomatic and maxillofacial dental implant reconstructions at Manchester ZAGA Centre
- Management of failing dental implants / sinus grafts / nerve damage / peri-implant diseases
- 3D printed, customised, subperiosteal implants for severely atrophic cases
Contact the team today for more information.