Don’t Miss the ADI Study Clubs this AutumnFeatured Products Promotional Features
Posted by: The Probe 1st August 2018
For anyone involved in dental implantology, the ADI Study Clubs are a highly beneficial source of education, training and discussion. Covering a wide range of relevant and interesting topics, the events are completely free for ADI members and non-members are welcome as well for a fee.
ADI Study Clubs not to miss this autumn include:
- Immediate Tooth Replacement in the Aesthetic Zone: Can we Predictably Achieve Excellence in Challenging Situations? (Stephen Jacobs): Bristol – 23 October
- What’s all the Talk About Torque? Implant Stability and its Relevance to the Immediate Loading of Dental Implants(Stephen Jacobs): Birmingham – 24 October
- Treatment Planning for the Edentulous Maxilla (Andrew Legg): Belfast – 6 November
- How to Increase Safety and Reduce Complications During Sinus Lift and Dental Implant Placement(Luca di Alberti): Newport – 7 November
- Immediate Placement and Loading – A 10 year Journey (Abid Faqir): North West (venue TBC) – 8 November
- Guided Implant Planning – Advanced Options(Adam Nulty): Harlow – 12 November
For the full list of events or to book, visit the website.
For information on the ADI Team Congress and upcoming events, please visit www.adi.org.uk/studyclubs