Additional benefits for BSDHT membersFeatured Products Promotional Features
Posted by: The Probe 1st August 2018
Indemnity is no one’s favourite topic, not least as it can be confusing and complex.
The British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy (BSDHT) endeavours to make getting the right protection easier for all its full members.
Designed specifically for dental hygienists and dental therapists by the BSDHT and Howden chartered insurance broker, the policy ensures value without compromising on quality. It covers an array of areas as standard, including:
- Professional indemnity
- Full scope of practice
- Breach of professional confidentiality
- Direct access
- Helpline for advice and support
- GDC Investigation costs
- Automatic run-off for 12 months for death, retirement and disability
- Automatic run-off for 12 months for maternity or paternity leave, where insurance is not renewed
- Teeth whitening under prescription
It is also possible to add on Public Liability cover, as well as botulinum toxin and dermal filler services.
Exclusive to BSDHT members, make the most of this indemnity offering today.
For more information about the BSDHT, please visit www.bsdht.uk,
call 01788 575050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org